Acts 16:31 – “And they said, Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you shall be saved, you and your household.”
- The moment you believe, you are saved
- Salvation immediately follows believing
- Know and be confident that you are saved!
Acts 10:43 – “To this One all the prophets testify that through His name everyone who believes in Him will receive forgiveness of sins.”
- When a person believes they are forgiven, washed, justified, and reconciled to God
- When we believe, we become children of God
- When we believe, we pass out of death into life
-As long as you believe in the Lord Jesus, you will be saved.
-When believing in the Lord, you receive salvation and have eternal life.
-When a person believes in the Lord, He is saved, and his sins are forgiven and freed.
-When a person believes, he isn’t only redeemed but also regenerated. We can share what we know about the Lord with others and it will go a long way.
-God gave Jesus to die for our sins so if we believe we will pass from death into life.
-You may have doubts like, “Am I saved?” We should be confident and know that we’re saved as the bible says.